Cassandra L. Dulepski
Attorney Cassandra L. Dulepski is a graduate of Quinnipiac University and a recent graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law. Her practice is focused on the areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation. Attorney Cassandra Dulepski handles all aspects of the firm’s cases from intake to filing suit in court, mediation, arbitration, trial and settlement.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked for four years as a paralegal at Buckley, Wynne & Parese, a personal injury firm in New Haven, while attending the law school evening division. She was a member of the Connecticut Moot Court Board and champion of the 2015 Williams H. Hastie Moot Court Competition. She was co-chair of the Small Claims Workshop and secretary of Lambda Law Society.
She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, including the Young Lawyers Section, and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.Attorney Cassandra Dulepski is a proud supporter of the MADD foundation and has organized a team and participated in the annual walk for the last four years.
- Connecticut, 2018
- UConn School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- -J.D., 2018
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
- -B.A., Legal Studies, 2014
- -Magna cum laude
- -Dean’s List, Lambda Epsilon Chi -National Honor Society in Paralegal / Legal Assistant Studies, Recipient of the Legal Studies Book Award given to the student with the highest GPA in the legal studies program
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2018
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2018
- Connecticut Moot Court Board, 2015-2018