Eric A. Polinsky
Eric Polinsky is a graduate of Brandeis University, cum laude (1988) and New England School of Law – Boston (1991). He grew up in Norfolk, Connecticut, where his family operated the Norfolk Hardware Store that he worked at after school and on weekends. Eric joined the firm in 1991 and oversaw the implementation of computerized case and document management. Over the years, he has expanded the capabilities and usefulness of the system to function as efficiently as possible and automate document preparation and improve case management.
He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Brain Injury Association of Connecticut and the American Association of Justice. In 2012, he was recognized as a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist by the Connecticut Bar Association. He served as a member and officer on the Board of Avon Dollars for Scholars, a charitable organization focused on providing and administering scholarships to local student attending college. Over the years, he has also served as a member and officer of the Democratic Town Committee of Avon.
Eric and his wife Jill have lived in Avon, Connecticut, since 1992 where they raised two sons. Throughout his time in Avon, Eric has actively supported and volunteered in community organizations, such as: the Farmington Valley Mudhogs, Avon Little League, Boy Scouts of America, Avon High School Booster Club, Avon High School Football and Avon High School Theater Department.
For more information about your specific legal issue, please call us directly at (860) 253-2729 or visit the links below. Thank you!
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, Connecticut Bar Association, 2012
- Connecticut, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- JD – May, 1991
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts cum laude – May, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, January 1, 1992 – Present
- Avon Dollars for Scholars, Board Member, November 1, 2011 – Present