Don’t Get Hurt Twice. Get The High-Quality Representation And Results You Deserve.
Jeffrey L. Polinsky
Attorney Jeffrey Polinsky has practiced law in the greater Hartford area since 1982. A graduate of Boston University and Franklin Pierce School of Law, he represents victims of accidents with injuries ranging from back and neck sprains to traumatic brain injuries. He is a member of the Brain Injury Association of Connecticut, the National Head Injury Foundation, and the American Association of Justice. and Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He currently serves on various committees of the Brain Injury Association of Connecticut and has served on the Board of Directors of Asian Family Services (a non-profit social service agency focused on providing needed services to the Asian Community throughout Connecticut). Attorney Polinsky lives in Avon with his wife, Karen, and three daughters, Emily, Rachel and Samantha.
For more information about your specific legal issue, please call us directly at 860-248-7807 or visit the links below. Thank you!
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 1982
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Distinction
- An Examination of the Boston School Systems Budgetary Process ERIC Clearinghouse, 1978
- Major Federal Energy Conservation Legislation Affecting the Residential Sector New England Congressional Institute, 1982
- Connecticut Bar Association, 1982- Present
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 1984- Present
- American Association for Justice, 1983- Present
- American Bar Association, 1982- Present
Current Employment Position
- Head Injury
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Connecticut, 1982
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1982