Don’t Get Hurt Twice. Get The High-Quality Representation And Results You Deserve.
Cassandra L. Dulepski
Attorney Cassandra L. Dulepski is a graduate of Quinnipiac University and the University of Connecticut School of Law. Her practice is focused on the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. Attorney Dulepski handles all aspects of the firm's cases from intake to filing suit in court, mediation, arbitration, trial and settlement.
She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, including the Young Lawyers Section, Women in the Law Section, LGBT Section, and Animal Law Section, as well as and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. Attorney Dulepski does pro bono work in eviction defense and small claims cases in addition to her practice areas.
Attorney Dulepski and her fiancé have two dogs, Sailor and Everest, and three cats, Camden, Cocoa Puff and Bernice. They love hiking and traveling and are proud supporters of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: With Honors
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List, Lambda Epsilon Chi -National Honor Society in Paralegal / Legal Assistant Studies, Recipient of the Legal Studies Book Award given to the student with the highest GPA in the legal studies program
- Major: Legal Studies
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2018 - Present
- Connecticut Moot Court Board, 2015-2018
- American Bar Association, 2020 - Present
- Chair of the Animal Law Section of the CBA, 2021 - Present
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Connecticut, 2018
- Massachusetts, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2021