Don’t Get Hurt Twice. Get The High-Quality Representation And Results You Deserve.
Attorney Aimee E. Sportini is a graduate of the University of Connecticut and Quinnipiac University School of Law. During her time at Quinnipiac, she was an associate editor of the Probate Law Journal and was an active member in the Human Trafficking Prevention Project.
Her practice is focused on the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. Attorney Sportini is involved in all aspects of the firm's cases from intake to resolution, including negotiating settlements and through litigation.
She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, including the Litigation Section, Young Lawyer's Section and Workers' Compensation Section. She is also involved in the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Attorney Sportini loves spending time in the gym and trying new restaurants and enjoys returning to her hometown of Stratford, CT to spend time with her family.
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Sociology
- Connecticut Bar Association, Litigation Section, Workers’ Compensation Section, Young Lawyers Section
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2021-Present
- American Bar Association, 2022-Present
- American Association for Justice, 2019-Present
Current Employment Position
- Connecticut, 2021