Car Accident Injury?
Call a Connecticut Car Accident Injury Attorney
In the American legal system, victims of negligence and misconduct should not go uncompensated.
“A right is not what someone gives you; it’s what no one can take away from you.”
–Ramsey Clark, U.S. Attorney General, 1967-69
The personal injury attorneys at Polinsky Law Group LLC, Attorneys At Law believe that individuals have a right to be treated fairly when they are injured. We also know that corporations and individuals will act more responsibly if they are held accountable for their actions when they hurt people.
Free initial consultation about your personal injury case
No attorney’s fees for our services if you don’t recover money
Tort law was developed not just to compensate victims, but to improve society for everyone’s benefit by creating a significant financial incentive to prevent injuries. While many people are suspicious of lawsuits, both individuals and society at large have benefited because of personal injury lawsuits. We all benefit from measures such as safety belts and air bags in cars; mandatory car seats for children; the banning of certain intrauterine birth control devices such as the Dalkon Shield; control of harmful substances such as asbestos and lead in paint; special bumpers on cars, helmet laws, and more.
We handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims such as:
- Injuries to victims of drunk driving
- Catastrophic injury, brain injury, and spinal cord injury
- Car, commercial truck, and motorcycle accident injuries
- Pedestrian accidents injuries
- Bicycle accidents injuries
- Distracted driving accidents and those caused by cell phone use
- Animal attacks, dog bites
- Premises liability, slips and falls
Learn more about our practice and specific areas of personal injury law at these pages:
- Motor vehicle accidents information center
- Brain injury information center
- Workers’ compensation information center
We are proud to be part of a profession that has raised manufacturer and individual levels of responsibility to help make America a safer country than in the past. We handle personal injury and wrongful death claims of all complexities. Contact our offices in Hartford, Connecticut, to schedule a free consultation.